Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Product #1

Since I am trying to make myself feel/look better in a span of 40 days, I thought I would share a few products with you, and this is my first choice.  This is quite possibly the greatest face wash ever created.  I stumbled upon it one day while buying another product at Nordstrom.  When I heard the cost, I said "no way am I buying that!".  Then they gave me a sample.  The sample container was about the size of 3 quarters stacked on top of each other.  It couldn't have been more than 1/2oz.  Basically, it was the size of one pump of normal face wash.
It lasted a week.  A WEEK!!  That's when I realized that it was worth every penny, and, in my frugal mind, about the same price per dose as the cheap washes.
Here it is:
I present to you, the Elemis Tri-Enzyme Resurfacing Facial Wash.    Also known as face changer in a bottle.  It really does work to resurface your skin.  Here's how it works:
Get your face barely wet (just enough so the wash can move smoothly around your face)
Use one pump, and massage it on to your face
Relax for a few minutes.
  Here's the creepy/great part.  As it is on your skin, you may feel some tingling, and after a few minutes you may actually smell the gross stuff coming out of your pores.
 I follow up with my Clarisonic, but I have a feeling it will work almost as well if you rinse it off like normal.

I am so happy I stumbled on this, before that fateful day I had never even heard of Elemis.  The bad news is this face wash is $50.00 a bottle.  It is certainly a splurge.  If you want to try it, I suggest going to Nordstrom and asking for a sample.  They are great with the samples.  After that, you will be sold.

As for me, I am trying to make sure I wash my face every night before bed.  There are two types of people in this world: those who make sure all of the dishes are done and all of their makeup removed before bed; and the rest of us. One of my 40 day goals is to be the former, rather than the latter.


No comments:

Post a Comment