Friday, April 12, 2013

Cute new necklace

I saw this necklace on pinterest a while back and fell in love.  Last week I ordered it, and I just had to share because it is so cute.  It is the perfect length for layering with other necklaces, while it also looks great on it's own.  It sits right in that hole on your neck.  (Do you know what I mean?  I'm sure there is a medical term for the space between your collar bones but I don't know what it is)  Even on my big neck.  For a thin girl, my neck is unusually large.  That's probably too much information.
Either way, the necklace is from Beau and Stella, a designer in New Orleans.  I did a little happy dance when I saw the postmark, since that is the one city I have always wanted to visit yet never have.
Check out the website for more pics
It is the curved anchor necklace in rose gold.  I love it.  It is dainty and adorable, but the best part is the customer service.  I love buying things from smaller companies that allow you to interact with the actual person who designed the piece.  Marcie, who is the designer, is super sweet and commented right away when I followed her on Twitter.  When the package arrived, I could tell that it had been packaged with pride, in a personal way that you don't often see from larger stores.  The care in packaging is enough to make me order more - I know, I am a dork but I love pretty packages.
She even enclosed a hand written card!  It felt like getting a gift from a friend.
I can't wait to order more items.  It is so nice to buy things from people who actually take care in the work they do and take care of their customers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment