Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Welcome back! As you may have noticed, my blog has a new design. After many failed attempts at trying to design it myself, I succumbed to the fact that I am HTML illiterate. So rather than continuously bang my head on my keyboard, I decided to turn to a professional. Turns out, professionals are expensive. Or so I thought. I stumbled across a blog designer on Etsy who will re-do blogs for $40.00. Amazing! Her name is Fran, and she is quite skilled at dealing with people (like me) who are lacking in computer skills and indecisive. I cannot thank her enough, and I am thrilled with the new design. I cannot wait to start some new posts just so I can show off our pretty new design. Here is a link to her blog, I highly recommend her. http://www.freeborboletadesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment