Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Cranberries

I just love to use cranberries for decorating around the holidays. When poured into a clear glass vase or made into a wreath, they are just so festive and easy to work with. For the centerpiece of my Thanksgiving table, I filled tall cylinder vases with water, cranberries, and floating candles. I also used cranberries as a vase filler in a round glass vase, then filled it with fall flowers for a pretty arrangement. Of course, I forgot to take pictures of the actual table, but here is an example of what the candles look like. I am planning on doing more of them for Christmas, perhaps with some holly leaves tucked in for good measure. The vases are available at Michael's in various heights, they are 4.99. The floating candles are available at Michael's as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment